Xiaomi Nigeria Recruitment For Human Resources Officer. Xiaomi Nigeria is now recruiting to fill the position if Human Resources Officer. Check the article below to see how to apply and the requirements.
Xiaomi Technology was founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, who believes that high-quality technology doesn’t need to cost a fortune. We create remarkable hardware, software, and internet services for and with the help of our Mi fans. We incorporate their feedback into our product range, which currently includes cutting-edge devices such as Mi Mix, Mi 6, Redmi Note 4, Mi TV, Mi Band, and other accessories. With hundreds of millions of handsets sold across dozens of countries, Xiaomi is expanding its footprint across the world to become a global brand.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Roles/ Responsibilities
- Assist with the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Follow-up on employee attendance.
- Analyze data with useful HR metrics.
- Update records of the employee database.
- Coordinate new staff induction process.
- Any other job assigned.
Requirements For Xiaomi Nigeria Recruitment
Applicants must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field of study.
- Good knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel
- Professional qualification is an added advantage.
- At least 2-3 years of experience
N100,000 – N120,000 salary with other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU – Polaris Bank Recruitment For Internal Audit – Investigative Officer