Wema Bank Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp 2023/2024 – How To Apply. Wema Bank is now inviting applications for the Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp. Check below for application procedures and requirements.
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest-surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We invite applications for:
Title: Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp
Job type: Full-time
You may also like – Oduduwa University Recruitment For Technician – How To Apply And Requirements
- Are you a young, passionate Tech enthusiast willing to explore the World of Tech with its limitless possibilities?
- The ALAT Tech Team is excited to have you at the 13-week Hybrid Tech Bootcamp to help you gain cutting-edge skills across the tech ecosystem.
- The Bootcamp will provide hands-on learning opportunities in UI/UX, Data Science, Product Management, Product Development, Business Analytics, Full-stack Engineering, DevOps Engineering, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design and lots of others.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Must not be more than 27 years old on your next birthday.
- Must have 5 credits in O’levels (Waec or NECO)
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must have University Statement of Result or Certificate.
Here are the perks you get to enjoy:
- Tech Exchange Programs
- Start-Up Idea Pitches with cash prizes for winners
- International Tech Pilgrimage
- An Opportunity to Create and Product-Manage your own Platform/Product within the bank.
- An internship experience in a Global Tech Company.
- Global Certifications embedded in Bootcamp.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
28th February 2023.
Recommended for you – Dangote Group Recruitment For Assistant Procurement Manager – How to apply
Be the first to comment