Union Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 – Apply Here Now. Union Bank is now inviting applications for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Program. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc., commonly known as Union Bank of Nigeria, is a commercial bank in Nigeria. The bank has been operating in Nigeria since 1917 and is one of Nigeria’s long-standing and most respected financial institutions, offering a portfolio of banking services to individuals, SMEs, and commercial and corporate clients.
The Union Bank Graduate Trainee Program provides you with indispensable skills that will help you successfully start and navigate your career path. The graduate trainee program will provide participants with a Bootcamp opportunity for continuous learning to hone their skills and grow in their careers.
At Union Bank, you have the privilege to take on vacant roles and rotate jobs within and outside your current career path. Trainees will through the program, master timeless leadership skills needed by leaders throughout every organization, regardless of role, industry, or location.
Benefits of the Union Bank Graduate Trainee Program
As a participant in the Graduate Trainee Programme, you will gain the following:
- The Bootcamp offers you a platform and an opportunity for continuous learning to hone your skills and grow in your career.
- At Union Bank, you have the privilege to take on vacant roles and rotate jobs within and outside your current departments.
- Master timeless leadership skills needed by leaders throughout every organization, regardless of role, industry, or location.
- The Graduate Trainee Programme provides you with indispensable skills that will help you successfully start and navigate your career.
Requirements for The Graduate Trainee Program
To be eligible for the Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- No previous work experience is required.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree (2nd Class lower) or HND (Lower Class) in any discipline
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption letter is mandatory
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years old by April 2023.
- Qualification in computer-related disciplines (Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or Numeric Science) or any IT certification is required for Tech Bootcamp applicants
The Jobbeman Soft Skills Certification will be an added advantage.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU – Olam Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Quality and Nutrition Manager – Apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Union Bank on www.jobberman.com to apply
- Login to your Jobberman profile and ensure your profile is 100% complete.
- Fill out the job application form, write your cover letter, and submit it.
- Take the Jobberman Competence Assessment.
January 9, 2023
For more details CLICK HERE