Unilever Nigeria Recruitment For Field Sales Officer – How To Apply. Unilever Nigeria is now recruiting to fill the position of Field Sales Officer. Check below for application procedures and requirements.
Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products every day!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Officer – Sales Army
Job ID: R-55734
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Category: Customer Development
- Our aim is to attract and build capability among young professionals who are aspiring to develop their careers in sales.
- The role primarily ensures the availability and visibility of company products at the Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors and channels.
Job Roles And Responsibilities
- Ensures compliance with Unilever trade policies at KD level
- Manages Distributor sales resources
- Ensures KD profitability and implementation of trade promotions at POS
- Drives sales target within the assigned territory
- Ensures proper management of KD funding and profitability
- Responsible for the KD, KDSRs and third-party contractors within the territory
- Handles KD and Customers complaints at KD level
- Responsible for the successful landing of various initiatives e.g., EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level
Requirements And Qualifications
Interested persons should possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable educational institution.
- 0-2 years of experience (sales preferably)
- Maximum Age – 26 years old
- Candidate must be willing to work across Nigeria Interest in data analysis
- Strong communication, problem-solving & interpersonal skills
- IT skills- Excel, PowerPoint
- Creative and critical thinking
- Negotiation and Relationship Management
- Organizational awareness
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply