Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Credit Controller – HOW TO APPLY. Unilever Nigeria plc is now recruiting for Credit Controller. Interested persons should check below for how to apply and the requirements.
Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products every day!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job ID: R-56866
Job Type: Permanent Contract – Immediate Hire
See also – Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment For Analyst – Trade Operations – Apply Here
- This permanent role is responsible for managing ekaterra’a credit and collections processes for Nigeria, reporting to the Credit Control Manager.
- Following go live, this will transition to a BAU role of performing Credit Control activities within [country], ensuring that engagement with customers on credit matters is optimized for customer experience as well as managing ekaterra’s credit risk in line with the local and global policies and working capital performance, working closely with global O2C and operational teams, as well as GTM and Finance.
Job Roles And Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of a high-quality, efficient, and effective credit control organization
- Support the implementation of any local variations to global processes and policies covering billing, credit management and collections
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure business and customer needs are being met
- Meet all the operational and financial performance targets and obligations, including delivering on collection and credit management KPIs and SLAs
- Handle escalations from Operational teams
- Approve or reject blocked orders
- Block and unblock customers
- Negotiate payment plans
- Provide reporting for the company accountant
- Customer account reconciliations
- Support credit insurance and factoring activities if applicable
- Deliver on local and global credit risk policies and collections strategies.
- Drive proactive customer communication to manage timely credit and collections management activities and improve ekaterra’s working capital position
- Evaluate, create and maintain credit limits for the customers in the system.
- Responsible for collecting debts from our company debtors
Requirements and Qualifications
Interested persons should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business (preferably Finance, Accounting or Business)
- At least 5 years of business experience in Credit or Collections roles
- Proactive and self-leading
- Service-oriented attitude
- Able to adapt to changes quickly.
- Familiar with SAP functionalities
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Read also – Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduates Program 2023/2024 – HOW TO APPLY
Be the first to comment