Shell Petroleum Developement Commission (SPDC) Students Industrial Training And Internship Program 2023 – Apply Here. Applications are now open for the Shell Students’ Industrial Training and internship program. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development program and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We Invite applications for:
Title: Student Industrial Training & Internship Programme
This Industrial Training Program is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
Eligibility And Requirements
Interested applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria?
- Have school authorization and approval for Industrial Training
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application email to: email@example.com using “2023 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application [Course of study]” as the subject of the email.
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA).
Note: All applicants should have personal and valid email account (for consistent communication).