Seven Up Bottling Company Ltd. Recruitment For Database Administrator – Apply Here. Seven Up Bottling Company is now inviting applications to fill the position of Database Administrator. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most-loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into the Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
Recommended for you – Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment For Gatekeeper – Apply
- The Database Administrator’s role is to design, install, monitor, maintain, and performance-tune production databases while ensuring high levels of data availability.
- This individual is also responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing database policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and availability of databases and their accompanying software.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Monitor database system details within the database, including stored procedures and execution time, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Data extraction, transformation, and loading into databases.
- Working technical experience with designing, building, configuring, and supporting database servers, including MySQL, SQL Server 2008 to 2019, etc.
- Plan and coordinate data migrations between systems, Database performance monitoring, and Database object documentation.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 4 years of work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Recommended for you – Pfizer Nigeria Recruitment For Financial Accountant – HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date For Application
20th February 2023.
Be the first to comment