Sahara Group Recruitment for Desktop Analyst – Apply Here Now. Sahara Group is now inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Desktop Analyst. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, the Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Desktop Analyst
Job Identification: 51
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide first-level technology support and escalate issues to Tier 2 and 3 support when necessary
- Monitor and evaluate data network infrastructure: Switches, routers, data network devices, network links, GSM boosters, PBX, IP telephones and implement changes as required for performance improvement.
- Interface with 3rd party service providers.
- Provide periodic reporting of IT Support operations.
- Monitor and evaluate voice network infrastructure: IP PBX, IP Phones, VoIP gateways, E1 lines and implement changes as required for performance improvement
- Other duties may include End user education and IT Project Implementation
- Update cash fueling data for analysis.
Requirements And Qualifications
Applicants must possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science/Engineering
- 3 – 5 years of qualitative experience in technology deployment or support
- Certifications will be an added advantage.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Good Knowledge of windows 2008 Server operating system and Network Infrastructure (Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, File Services, etc.)
- Hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Good report-writing skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, ability to work virtually
- Good IT process understanding
- Very good problem-solving skills – frequently under various sorts of constraints and stress
- Good understanding of windows-based applications and their interaction with the underlying operating system environment (Registry, System Services, Component application subsystem, etc.)
- Dexterity in setting up and managing switches and routers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
11th January 2023 (06:46 PM).