Sahara Group Oil & Gas Company Recruitment Job Creative Manager Sahara Group is an Indigenous Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria, the Oil and Gas Company been around for years operating in Nigeria with a large workforce Nationwide, are you interested in working in an Oil & Gas sector then this opportunity is for you.
Sahara Group Oil & Gas Company is inviting interested and Qualified applicants to apply for the post of Creative Manager in the Gas Sector.
ALSO CHECKOUT: Canonical is recruiting for Robotic Engineering Manager Apply Here
- Lead conceptualisation and implementation of audio/visual application of brand’s persona across all touch points and locations
- Coordinate all aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving colour, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for production across different media
- Update brand manual and all BTL and ATL audio visual brand assets for online and traditional applications
- Lead the production of materials to be used across the board to engage both internal and external stakeholders Logos,
- Documentaries, Videos, Photo stories, Interview clips, animations, graphs, maps, charts, posters, presentation templates, corporate souvenirs, banner, signs, signages, and report covers etc
- Organize copy flow and maintains database/bibliographic/archival retrieval system of all references used in creation and storage of all audio visual brand assets and published materials
- Manage budget, including invoicing, tracking project expenditures and assisting in budget development by
- summarizing, researching and analysing past project expenditures
- Handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes
- Envisaging and interpreting the audio/visual direction for various subsidiaries/department and develop appropriate strategy accordingly
- Lead audio visual transition into the metaverse with a wide range of media optimisation and computer aided design
- Lead production of commercials, films, exhibitions (virtual and physical), and animations to reinforce brand positioning
- Lead monthly and Quarterly reporting on performance/impact of audio visual activations
ALSO CHECKOUT: Glovo Nigeria Recruitment Job General Manager Apply here
- Excellent visual communication skills to present ideas and information in a multimedia context combined with excellent IT and programming skills.
- Exceptional creative flair and an innovative approach to all design projects.
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Proven competence in design and image manipulation software
- Teamwork skills because most projects require input from individuals with different roles
- Self development skills to keep up to date with fast changing trends
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- InDesign & Illustrator
- Photoshop & 3ds Max/Cinema 4D
- Adobe, Photography & Fine art
- Sundry software packages for designs/photography
- Minimum of a relevant University Degree
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role within a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company, Financial services company, Oil & Gas, Telecoms or topflight creative agency, with well compiled portfolio
- Expert knowledge utilizing Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and various 3 D software platforms a plus.
- Adept with all forms of social media and platforms, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- MS Office Suite.
- Mac and Windows environments
How to Apply for Sahara Group Oil & Gas Company Job recruitment 2022/2023
ALSO CHECKOUT: INEC is Recruiting Massively – Apply for INEC Election Observer Job here
Applying for a Job with Sahara Oil & Gas Company requires you do so via the Company’s recruitment online Portal, i will make the portal available for Effective access, Meanwhile ou can apply for an Job vacancy Via Kudatips website, Click here to apply for Sahara Group Gas company Job 2022
Be the first to comment