Relationship Manager Vacancy at Prestige Microfinance Bank- Prestige Microfinance Bank – provides premium banking services to the un-banked and the under-banked while contributing to the growth of the nation’s GDP.
Relationship Manager Vacancy at Prestige Microfinance Bank
Prestige Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Relationship Manager is expected to work with clients to help them make the right decisions with their accounts and explain the financial services that can be offered to them.
- They will also be expected to identify possible sales opportunities and generate new business for the Bank.
- They will be engaged in the sales of financial services and products to customers, fostering and maintaining a healthy relationship between the Bank and its existing and prospective customers
SEE ALSO: Wema Bank Plc Recruitment – Apply Here
- Understanding and Selling of Bank’s Products and Services
- Achieve growth within the Key performance indicators; liability and risk asset generation, account opening, income generation, and e-banking product offering.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer engagement and service delivery.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and referrals.
- Ensure resolution of complaints to maximize satisfaction and boost customer service experience.
- Achieve a healthy portfolio and deposit mix.
- Ensures compliance with all internal policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers by processing loan applications and documentation
- Monitor active loans and enforce collection and recoveries.
- Ensure the achievement of all budget parameters.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: MultiChoice Group Recruitment For Talent Manager – Apply
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
How to Apply for Prestige Microfinance Bank Recruitment
All interested and qualified applicants should forward their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Relationship Manager” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline- 17th January, 2023.