Qatar Airways Recruitment Human Resources Manager – Western Africa. Qatar Airways is now recruiting For the position of Human Resources Manager. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivaled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager – Western Africa
Job ID: 2200002S
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Corporate & Commercial
You may also like – Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Recruitment for Shelter Technical Assistant
- As HR Manager Western Africa, you will be responsible for providing HR support for the 3 countries in the region including Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast.
- You will add immediate value by contributing to the development and implementation of HR strategy in all areas of Recruitment, Organisational Design, Retention, Reward, Employee Relations and Employee Engagement. You will lead the HR team & provide guidance and advice as well as coaching to line managers on HR policies, procedures and processes.
- You will be responsible to support all Divisions that are based in the local markets including – our Commercial, Airport Services, Cargo and Global Business Services.
- This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic environment in a leading Aviation group to contribute to our continued development and evolution.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Working with line managers in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Managing a HR team
- Providing 5-star HR support to the business, including documentation and approval process.
- Conducting research on Human Resource best practices and making recommendations as appropriate.
- Gathering data and statistical reports to make informed & commercial HR decisions.
- Assisting with composing correspondence and memoranda, reports and documents.
- Acting as the local advisor on Employment legislation
- Ensuring all employees understand work health and safety requirements and expectations, through induction, instruction, training and supervision.
- Implementing Human Resources policies such as performance management, disciplinary and absence management.
- Leading the HR agenda for the seven countries supporting, coaching and advising on HR processes.
- Manage the development of accurate job descriptions and the recruitment approval process.
- Operating as the communication hub for the HR team ensuring information flow and sharing of knowledge.
- Implementing and leading the HR component of any Change and Transformation Programs within the six markets.
- Providing advice and assistance on the performance evaluation and development planning process.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues including promotions and transfers.
- Communicating company policies, procedures and processes to the business as required.
- Facilitating and assisting with providing training and coaching on key HR and Management skills to the business.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. A recognized accreditation in HR .
- Minimum of five years HR-related job experience within an International company, which will include two years in a HR Management Role with experience managing multiple countries across Africa.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to engage, inspire and influence people.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential for this role.
- Fluency in French is preferred.
- Proven people management skills, including experience in employee relations; strong mentoring and coaching skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
16th February 2023.
Check also – Hobark International Limited Recruitment For Completions Engineer – Apply Here
Be the first to comment