PZ Cussons Nigeria Recruitment For Category Marketing Manager – Apply Here. Pz Cussons is now recruiting for a Category Marketing manager. See how to apply below and the requirements.
PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best-known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Marketing Manager
Job Requisition ID: JR000722
Job Type: Full time
Recommended for you – Nestoil Limited Recruitment For Paediatrician – APPLY HERE
- Implement a brand strategy to grow and sustain brand performance and profitability.
- Monitor, control and report brand performance through brand health indicators (NNS, GM, MC) and key consumer KPIs (market share, awareness, trial, attribute rating etc.) providing solutions to gaps.
- Support Product Life Cycle Management including demand forecasting and minimizing residuals.
- Effective execution of Trade Marketing plans
- Participate actively in company-wide initiatives as required – e.g. Margin Improvement
- Support the management of the NPD process for the brand within the TEC BU.
- Support the development & execution of approved brand M&C plan within guidelines.
- Understand & apply relevant external environment factors including consumer insights, competitor activity and other CBU activity (networks) for innovation development and brand plans.
Requirements and Qualifications
Interested persons should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience in Brand Management
- Commercial acumen and ability to understand and generate insight from data.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with internal and external customers.
- Must be exceptional at business development with extensive consumer interaction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional Qualification in Marketing, science or engineering is essential
- IT savvy including the use of MS Office Suite of Applications
- Self-driven and possess very high levels of energy, motivation, enthusiasm, drive, and resilience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply