PZ Cussons Nigeria Recruitment for Assistant Manager – Marketing Services & Category Activation – Apply. Pz Cussons is now recruiting for Assistant Manager. See how to apply below and the requirements.
PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best-known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Marketing Services & Category Activation
Job Requisition ID: JR000682
Location: Nigeria Head Office
Roles And Responsibilities
M&C Monitoring and Reporting:
- Monitoring and monthly reporting of Marketing M&C spend to ensure compliance to budget
- Weekly reporting of M&C spend to the LT
- Liaise with Procurement Team for the timely raising of POs
- Timely reporting and submission of Marketing M&C monthly spending to Finance on/before the last day of each Period.
Monitoring and Tracking of Media Campaigns:
- Monthly tracking and monitoring of Brands to ensure compliance of a minimum of 90%
- Reconciliation of Media Campaigns within 5 days after 30 days period given for back checks on report
- Ensure payments are made in line with a compliance level of at least 90%
- Ensure monthly compliance with Third Party Monitoring Agency reports
- Certify the Third Party Monitoring Agency report is shared at the end of each month.
- Raising of Purchase Requisitions (PRs) and follow up on Purchase Orders (POs) raising with
- Procurement within one week of PR raising
- Liaise with the Procurement Team on registration of new Vendors and reactivation of blocked Vendors for new activity
- Keeping record of Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Contract Agreements and other agreement documents for audit purposes.
- Liaise with Finance in order to make sure vendors get paid as at when due in line with payment terms stated on Purchase Order
Monitoring and Tracking of Brand Activations (New Categories):
- Prepare Online and Offline Activation Briefs to be shared with Agencies
- Monitor and coordinate execution, tracking and reporting of all activation activities as planned on a weekly basis
- Ensure payment is made in line with the percentage achieved
- Reconcile online and offline Activation execution with Agency with a minimum of 90% compliance level within a week of activation completion
- Conduct Market Visits for insight generations.
- Liaise with Sales Team for effective activation on the field
- Weekly tracking of Activations to ensure a minimum of 90% compliance with planned objectives
- Weekly reporting of Activations to the Marketing Team and LT
Support Services for Brand and Business Development:
- Support NAPP Process: Compilation and circulation of NAPP 6 Box summary & Action points within 72 hours, follow up with action owners for closure
- Provide support during Marketing Research Process: Participate in Brief development and Summary of Insight to Business, follow up with Agency during Fieldwork, Reporting and Feedback process
- Support E-commerce Business Transformation agenda.
- Support Consumer study sessions for Innovation and Test & Learn Processes to guide Business decisions on New/Existing Categories.
Requirements And Qualifications
- First Degree in Social, Human and or Behavioral Sciences or any other related discipline.
- 2 – 5 years. work experience in a similar role with a large organization
- Excellent and demonstrable negotiation/organization skills
- Excellent Analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Suite Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You may also like – Qatar Airways Recruitment Human Resources Manager – Western Africa