Promasidor Nigeria Limited Supervisor – Treasury Analyst. Promasidor Nigeria limited is now inviting applications for the position of Treasury Analyst. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor – Treasury Analyst
About the Job
The ideal job candidate will:
- Prepare, analyze and report monthly interest cost and bank charges
- Develop cashflow analysis report for payment and receivables
- Submission of daily, weekly and monthly provision of comprehensive and detailed treasury activities reports to the Manager
- Ensure integrity of accounting entries in the company’s records
- Carryout in a timely manner, other responsibility assigned by the Manager
- Validate bank entries in the statement of account
- Verify local and offshore bank charges in line with term sheet
- Develop metrics for analysis of banks performance in overdraft and IFF facility, bank fees and commission, FX sourcing and collections supports.
- Monitor adherence to the financial and accounting control procedures
- Preparation of adhoc report for management use, including building business cases, scenarios, simulations and sensitivity analysis for informed decision making
- Provide recommendations based on report for management decision.
- Review of monthly schedule of interest provision on long- and short-term loans for accuracy of postings in the ledger
Requirements And Education
Applicants should kindly possess the following:
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance, Banking and Finance, Economics or any related discipline
- Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- ACA, MBA
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in financial accounting or treasury Analyst role in a structured organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply