Pfizer Nigeria Recruitment For Financial Accountant – HOW TO APPLY. Pfizer is now recruiting for Financial Accountant. Interested persons should check below for application procedures and requirements.
Pfizer – Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing healthcare challenges of our world cannot wait. That’s why we at Pfizer are committed to applying science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. We strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related healthcare services to the people who need them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Job Requisition ID: 4877510
Work Location Assignment: On-Premise
- The financial accountant position would be part of the Market finance operations
- This position would be responsible for General Accounting, T&E/Procure-to-pay, Order to Cash, Statutory Audit support, Tax audit and general support, Intercompany reconciliations and SAP Controls
- The position would report to the Finance Market Operations Lead in the Market.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation and booking of Journal entries and accruals booking.
- Ensure proper filing and record management of all finance records
- Manage vendor relationships and process management. Work with relevant GBS shared service teams to ensure accurate processing of vendor payments and manage physical records.
- Liaise with PGS Finance and relevant GBS shared service teams to validate sales proof of delivery and book quarterly deferred revenue.
- Track and monitor sales returns and calculate required sales return accruals on a quarterly basis.
- Provide Tax audit support and executions. This will be done by liaising with the Tax Consultants
- Liaise with the various GBS shared service teams to ensure timely reconciliation and clearance of open items in Balance sheet reconciliation, Bank reconciliation and Intercompany reconciliation
- Perform balance sheet reviews and reconciliations for market-owned accounts
- Ensure proper accounting and coding of HCP-related payments/ MAPP transactions
- Collate T&E reports from market colleagues and work with CSS to ensure payment and processing.
- Provide Statutory Audit support and executions liaising with GBS shared service teams and Statutory Auditors.
- Liaise with Finance Market Operations Lead to provide support on SOX / ICOFR, FCPA /GPIHP audit support for GRCC and Corporate Audit, FCPA/GPIGP/ Global Vet / Other similar audit support
- Liaise with the commercial team and PGS finance to ensure proper accounting and Processing of customers discount, rebate agreements & management including deductions and payment
- Provide Returns and Deduction management, and customer & O2C Support.
- Responsible for all Tax (Company Income Tax, all Indirect Tax and Transfer Pricing) planning, payment, accounting, filing and returns.
- Other financial activities support
Requirements And Qualifications
Applicants should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business with Analytical emphasis
- 4 years experience in a similar position or management accounting preferably in an international audit firm or in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Professional qualification (CIMA, CA, CPA, ACA, ACCA, etc.) an added advantage
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong accounting and booking skills
- Analytical skills and strong background on data analysis
- Usage of information resources
- Strong numerical skills
- Proficiency in use of MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Knowledge of J.D. Edwards Enterprise 1 and SAP systems an added advantage
Behavioral Skills and Attributes:
- Multi-tasker with the ability to work under pressure, aptitude, and willingness to learn, driven to achieve, high levels of attention to detail with a focus on quality and accuracy is required in this position as the incumbent will have to timeously provide data, analysis, and information for management use.
- The incumbent will also require accurate data management skills to ensure that all the financial information given to internal customers is authentic and accurate.
- Planning and organizing is critical in this role to sustain a focus on performance and delivery of key objectives while resolving client queries timeously.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Check also – Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Ltd. Recruitment For Commercial and Marketing Manager – Apply Here
Note: Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Be the first to comment