Palmpay Limited Recruitment For Learning and Development Supervisor – Apply Here. Palmpay Nigeria Limited is now recruiting for the position of Learning and Development Supervisor. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Palmpay Limited is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania and expanding to other markets this year. We are reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
See also – Petroleum Technology Development Fund PhD Scholarship Program 2023 / 2024 – Apply Here
- We are recruiting an experienced Learning and Development Supervisor to assess the company’s developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identify and arrange suitable training solutions for employees.
- This ideal holder will actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate, enhance and recognize performance. In addition, the role holder will be responsible for evaluating effectiveness through performance metrics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify training needs, recommend and implement solutions, and evaluate and measure effectiveness.
- Lead the development and continuous improvement of a comprehensive training strategy ensuring strategic alignment of training and development with business goals.
- Collaborate with the HR team and business leaders to understand their needs related to training and development by proactively interfacing with key stakeholders in order to understand, recommend and deploy effective solutions.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy for training and development programs.
- Establish and maintain individual and organizational performance evaluation methods for training content, delivery, activities, engagement and outcomes.
- Carry out research and incorporate new methodologies for effective development and overall growth.
- Utilise metrics to validate knowledge transfer and return on investment.
- Conduct assessments and analyses to define performance, skill and knowledge gaps and recommend training and development to drive individual and company-wide capability and performance improvement.
- Partner with the HR team to recommend and develop employee engagement programs and activities that enhance employee experience.
- Design and develop programs and curriculum, partner with internal subject matter experts and/or external vendors to achieve defined training, learning and development objectives.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology and other related fields.
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience as a Learning and Development Specialist, Training and Development Manager, or a similar role.
- Up-to-date knowledge of effective instructional models and resources.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- General understanding of end-to-end commercial contract operations management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing data management tools.
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Office programs including Word and PowerPoint.
- Hands-on experience in the use of a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Experience in Project Management and Budgeting is an added advantage.
- Ability to maintain a positive environment in the workplace.
- Good leadership skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Recommended – World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment For Consultant – Mental Health – Apply Here
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
15th February 2023.
Be the first to comment