Palmpay Limited Recruitment for Employee Relationship Supervisor – Apply Here. Palmpay Limited is now recruiting for the position of Employee Relationship Supervisor. See how to apply below and the requirements.
PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Employee Relations Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are seeking an experienced Employee Relations Supervisor to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for promoting company culture, managing employee engagement, planning and coordinating events, creating engaging content, and managing the HR’s social media platforms.
- The Employee Relations Supervisor will be a key member of the HR team and will work closely with other departments to support the company’s growth and success.
Job Roles And Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategies to promote and reinforce company culture
- Create and manage employee engagement initiatives to improve employee satisfaction and retention
- Provide guidance and support to employees on HR policies and procedures
- Conduct investigations into employee complaints and concerns and provide recommendations for resolution
- Assist with the development and implementation of HR programs and initiatives
- Provide regular reports to senior management on employee relations metrics and trends
- Plan and coordinate company events such as team building, social events, and holiday parties
- Create engaging content for the company’s internal communications channels
- Manage the HR’s social media platforms and develop content to increase engagement and reach
- Perform other related duties as required.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in employee relations, HR or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with social media platforms and ability to create engaging content
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and best practices
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience in event planning and coordination
- Ability to write compelling content for various channels and audiences
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply