Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment HR And Administration Coordinator – Apply Here. Norwegian Refugee Council is now recruiting to fill the position of HR And Administration Coordinator. See how to apply below and the requirements.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, emergency food security, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Administration Coordinator
Job Identification Number: 8571
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Category: Human Resources
Grade: 7 in NRC’s grading structure
Duration of contract: 7 months (renewable)
Reporting line: Human Resources and Administration Manager, Nigeria
- Under the supervision of the HR and Administration Manager, the HR and Administration Coordinator supports the area offices by ensuring high-quality and cost-effective support to the program/project implementation strategy and ensuring compliance with the designated plan of Action for the HR & Administration strategy.
- You will be based in Maiduguri, with frequent travels to the field.
- We are looking for people passionate about helping refugees and people forced to flee with proven experience in the international humanitarian sector.
- If you are those people, the Norwegian Refugee Council in Nigeria is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Human Resource and Administration Coordinator to join our Country office Human Resources Team in Maiduguri. You will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of Human Resources and administration generalist operations within NRC Nigeria by increasing the level of efficiency and HR/Admin operation support.
- To be successful in this role you will be a confident communicator with excellent relationship-building skills, capable of establishing strong relationships with stakeholders and solution-driven at all levels while supporting new initiatives and operations across the country.
- If you are highly organized individually, comfortable working in a remote environment, and have previous experience in delivering or coordinating administration and human resource functions, we would love to hear from you!
Roles And Responsibilities
- Ensure development and implementation of administrative systems and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies and the national labor law in all processes and procedures
- Advice in personnel conflicts/processes when relevant
- Coordinate staff recruitment and exits, introductions, training, staff benefits schemes, etc.
- Coordinate with relevant partners, suppliers, authorities, lawyers, etc.
- Ensure accuracy of staff salaries, and prepare staff payroll every month computing the Taxes and pensions.
- Ensure that staff records in all offices in the area are up-to-date and filed appropriately in the HR personnel file archive (Physical and electronic)
- Transparently manage the HRMIS / Agresso HR Database. Input employee details, allocate resource numbers, and continuously update to ensure the staff establishment is accurate for payroll and reporting purposes and report to the HR Manager on a regular basis.
Requirements And Qualifications
We are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organization Development, Organization psychology, or a related field.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with staff in course of work.
- Medium proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer.
- Able to deliver effective results, and meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Previous work experience in Maiduguri is a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions in INGO.
- Confident communicator with the ability to build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels, and challenge with humility when necessary
- Intuitive and empathetic, able to relate to others and build repour.
- Highly organized, capable of operating within multiple reporting lines and managing various priorities successfully.
- Experience working remotely within a team, meeting workload requirements, and being as effective through delivery as possible.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, or employee relations is an advantage
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout Nigeria.
- Nigeria Nationals only.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- An approved health certificate will be requested before the contract starts/commencement.
- This position is open to National candidates only.
- We invite applications from all qualified and interested candidates. Candidates are encouraged to apply early, as applications may be screened prior to the vacancy deadline.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- NRC is an equal opportunities employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality and physical ability.
29th May, 2023 (10:51 AM)
You may also like – Polaris Bank Recruitment For Financial Analyst – Apply Here