Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Recruitment For Sales Agent – Apply Here. Nigerian Red Cross Society is now recruiting to fill the position of Sales Agent. Interested persons should check below for application procedures and requirements.
The Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) was established through an Act of the Parliament in 1960 to complement public authorities in humanitarian interventions with the mandate to prevent and alleviate human suffering at times of peace or conflict, and to support individuals and communities to respond effectively to emergencies, without any form of discrimination as to class, gender, race, political opinions or religion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Agent
Check out – U.S. Embassy Recruitment For Information Management Assistant – Apply Here
Job Description/ Roles And Responsibilities
The Sales Agent will:
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Contact potential customers through phone calls and emails
- Meet all quotas for inside and outside sales
- Maintain a record of calls through a computerized system
- Create and maintain a database of prospective clients.
- Determine customer needs and offer product or service solutions and support
- Deliver customized, targeted sales strategies
- Close sales and lead customers through the purchasing process
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
13th February 2023.
See also – Nestle Nigeria plc Recruitment For Risk And Compliance Officer – Apply Here
Be the first to comment