Nestoil Limited Recruitment For Paediatrician – APPLY HERE. Nestoil Limited is now inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for recruitment as pediatricians. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Nestoil is Nigeria’s largest indigenous Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Company in the Oil and Gas sector and has been a significant contributor to local content in the industry since its inception about 30 years ago. With about 2,000 direct employees, Nestoil continues to redefine industry standards in Pipeline Construction, Repairs and Maintenance with associated facilities for Dredging, River Crossing and Shoreline Protection.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Paediatrician
Location: Okija, Anambra
You may also like – Cornerstone Insurance Plc Graduate Trainee Program – How To Apply
- At Nestoil, we are on an evolutionary journey where we’re changing our story. We are looking to hire an experienced Paediatrician to join our diverse team at Obijackson Women and Children Hospital (OWCH), Okija in Anambra State.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the provision of Clinical care to all Pediatric patients.
Responsibilities And Roles
- Provision of Paediatric and neonatal services.
- Overseeing outpatient & inpatient care, emergency care, ambulance care, home visit, medical evacuation, patient counseling and rehabilitation. Collecting, recording and maintaining patient information, such as medical histories, reports and examination results.
- Liaising with members of your team on-call rota for general and neonatal pediatrics as well as child protection rota arrangements.
- Coaching, supervising and managing trainee pediatricians and general practitioners.
- Maintaining effective liaison with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment and service delivery.
- Participating in staff training and promotion of health education.
- Planning the workload and staffing of the unit.
- Coordinating duty roster that will ensure effective 24-hour access to the hospital along with other staff in the hospital.
- Facilitating in-service training programs such as lectures, seminars, workshops, clinical demonstrations and symposia.
- Participating in the External Accreditation and Quality Assurance program of the hospital.
Requirements And Qualifications
Interested persons should possess the following:
- A Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS).
- Empathy with good Relationship Skills.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Proficient in basic computer skills, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Office tools etc.
- Knowledge of the Latest Medical Solutions
- Attained either NPMCN/FWACS
- Membership with Nigerian Medical Association.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience post Fellowship Qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
READ ALSO – Nestoil Limited Recruitment For Petroleum Engineer – HOW TO APPLY
9th February 2023.
Be the first to comment