Nestle Nigeria Recruitment For Nutrition Advisor – Apply Here. Nestle Nigeria is now inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Nutrition Advisor. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. In fact, enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centers brings many global benefits. We believe in long-term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutrition Advisor
Location: Across Nigeria
Position Type: One-Year Contract
You may also like – OPEC Fund’s Young Professional Development Program 2023 – Apply Here
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world.
- At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking to hire Nutrition Advisors across multiple locations.
- S/he would assist in providing factual and scientific information on infant nutrition to Health Care Professionals (HCPs) in assigned territories based on identified needs, within the limits of the WHO/local and organizational codes.
A day in the life of a Nutrition Advisor
- Acting as a reliable source of information for infant products.
- Seeking and building strategic relations with Key HCPs.
- Identifying opportunities to ensure the satisfaction of service levels based on need.
- Recommending investments and planning of activities for potential HCPs.
Issue Management / Problem Solving:
- Identifying issues preventing high performance in the territory and proffering relevant solutions.
- Monitoring of progress made while working to implement and modify strategies to achieve objectives.
- Assisting with the implementation of the WHO Management System.
- Recruiting and maintaining an updated HCP contact list, monitoring agreed-on call frequency, thus ensuring efficiency of coverage.
- Conducting regular trade checks to ensure WHO/local code compliance, product availability, market hygiene, and completeness of product range, reporting competitive activities, stock levels, and prices.
- Planning and executing coverage by means of maintaining cycle detailing and all other marketing strategies set by Management.
Requirements For the Job
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in either Nutrition/Dietetics or other Food-related Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Medical Sciences, or similar courses of study.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge and appreciation of the WHO/local code.
- Effective communication and decision-making skills.
- Leadership/Influence and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be proactive and creative/take initiative.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Good relation-building/stakeholder-management skills and a great deal of professionalism in relating with expecting mothers.
- Quick learning agility and assimilation of nutrition standards and relevant products.
- Good time management and planning/organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
11th December 2022.
- Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.