Nestle Nigeria Recruitment For Branch Sales Operations Manager – Apply Here. Nestle Nigeria is now inviting applications for the position of Branch Sales Operations Manager. Interested persons should see how to apply below and the requirements.
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. In fact, enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centers brings many global benefits. We believe in long-term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Sales Operations Manager
Location: Lagos Branch Office
Position Type: Full-Time
READ ALSO – Choice International Group Recruitment For Human Resources Business Partner – Apply Here
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- We are currently looking to hire a Branch Sales Operations Manager whose responsibilities include developing expertise and insight in the dynamics of all channels across categories, competitors, shoppers & customer knowledge.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Monitor, track, and coordinate channel performance and recommend action to stimulate channel performance and trade.
- Develop Channel/Branch Specific launch plans for New Products.
- Drive Sell-Out by branch
- Analyze consumer/shopper habits and reactions in the point of purchase while ensuring strong execution/monitoring of BSO in the coordination of the Visibility team. Being responsible for the quality of Picture of Success.
- Drive all Branch Promotional Activities, report results and ensure proper execution.
- Monitor and report on key Competitor activity at a Channel level, providing insight to plan for competitive advantage
- Drive the Monthly MOR/MSR at the branch level
Requirements And Qualifications
Applicants should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher qualification in any relevant field
- 3-5yrs + Sales & Field Experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people – Capacity to understand all sales functions.
- Open-minded, insightful and result-focused
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Suite – Excel, PowerPoint
- Must have experience from an FMCG
- Great analytical skills
- Good presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
1st February 2023.
You may also like – Nestoil Limited Recruitment Radiographer – How To Apply
- Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment.
- All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Be the first to comment