NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2023 – How To Apply For NDLEA Job- The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the NDLEA. We will be guiding you on how to successfully apply for the 2023 NDLEA recruitment and get shortlisted for interview.
NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2023
The online application will be open for a period of four weeks. Interested and qualified applicants are to log on to the NDLEA online recruitment portal and complete the application.
Categories for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
There are 3 categories for interested and qualified persons to apply for; the categories are listed below
Superintendent Cadre (General Duties and Specialist)
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS (08): Applicant must possess first Degree/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
- Assistant Narcotics (CONPASS 9): Applicant with LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, etc, on successful completion of training, shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9).
- Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10): Applicant with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
Narcotic Agent Cadre
- Chief Narcotic Agent CONPASS 07: Applicant must possess a Nigerian Certificate of Education, registered nurses and midwives, Pharmacy technicians, lab technicians, dental technicians, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
- Senior Narcotic Agent CONPASS 06: Applicant must possess a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
- Narcotic Agent CONPASS (05): Applicant must possess 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
Narcotic Assistant Cadre
- Narcotic Assistant I CONPASS (04): Applicant must possess at least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
- Narcotic Assistant I – CONPASS (03): Applicant must possess at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
- Artisans Mechanics, Drivers Cleaners/Gardeners, etc: Applicant must provide evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III
Required Documents for NDLEA Recruitment Application 2023
- Passport photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- National Identity Card
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
Statutory Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN). Also, computer literacy shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Agency.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 35 years of age for the first category, while the age limit for the second and third category is 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry. However, 40 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.65 metres for male and 1.60 metres for female.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses while lawyers must have been called to bar.
- Applicants must be drug free and also be of good character and must not be convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must use their personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
- Go online and visit the NDLEA Recruitment Portal at www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng, click on Career and then click on Apply Now.
- Select the Category you are applying for from the list of categories displayed.
- Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed above are uploaded.
- Print out your online generated slip after completing your application.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Multiple applications would lead to disqualification.
Closing Date for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
All applications must be submitted online not later than Saturday 8th April, 2023.
For further enquiries, visit www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng