MUSON Recruitment For Technical and Maintenance Officer – APPLY HERE. MUSON is now recruiting to fill the position of Technical and Maintenance Officer. See how to apply below and the requirements.
The Musical Society of Nigeria (MUSON) located in Marina, Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical and Maintenance Officer
- Responsible for the supervision of in-house technical and outsourced Staff.
- Responsible for training staff, creating work schedules, providing technical assistance, and troubleshooting system issues.
- Monitor operations and maintenance of standby generators and keep daily records of activities relating to usage.
- Supervise operations and maintenance of Air Conditioning systems while in use and keep records of daily usage.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of plan preventive maintenance for equipment and machines.
- Responsible for the preparation of energy bills for tenants.
- Responsible for receipt of diesel and ensuring the right density is received.
- Responsible to ensure that all maintenance operations are in accordance with the organization’s procedural manual.
- Design and implement processes and procedures that will ensure the achievement of the organization’s overall goal.
- Supervise the maintenance of the plumbing and water treatment operations to ensure no interruption of water flow throughout the Centre.
- Supervise the technicians who carry out daily routine checks/maintenance of all electrical distribution systems at the Centre.
- Oversee the daily routine inspection and maintenance of all systems.
- Selection and responsible for the management of third-party contractors.
- Responsible for the preparation of the departmental budget, management and control.
- Preparation of weekly maintenance activities reports for management’s decision.
Requirements / Qualifications
Interested persons must possess the following:
- Must possess a B.Eng. or HND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification and practical experience in facilities/equipment maintenance is required.
- Must have advanced computer skills with adequate and demonstrable knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Must be trustworthy, and reliable and demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Must be good at organizing and managing priorities.
- Good verbal communication and writing skills are essential.
- The ability to rapidly evaluate issues and proffer solutions will be an advantage.
- Must be ready to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be prepared to work flexible hours.
- Must have detailed knowledge of routine maintenance and operations of industrial generators.
- Must have basic experience in operations and maintenance of water treatment plants.
- Must be versatile in record keeping.
- Must have experience in power and electrical distribution systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, Passport Photograph, and CV (with a daytime contact GSM number) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Or send it to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Musical Society of Nigeria (Muson Centre),
Mobil Block, 8/9 Marina,
Onikan Lagos State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
31st January 2023.