MultiChoice Group Recruitment For Talent Manager – How to Apply. MultiChoice Group is now recruiting for the position of Talent Manager. Check the article below for requirements and how to apply.
MultiChoice Group is a leading entertainment company and we’re home to some of the most recognized brands on the continent. Our entertainment platforms – DStv, GOtv, Showmax, and DStv Now – are a hub for more than 19 million people across 50 co
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for effectively maximizing the experience and impact of identified Talents and ensuring the right levels of MultiChoice leverage, engagement, partnerships, and favorable public image for the Talents.
- Define and implement a relationship management roadmap for Talents (BBN, Idols, MNET talents etc.) to maintain regular communication and brand affinity.
- Monitor and track Talents’ overall well-being and propose enablement initiatives to drive their social, entrepreneurial, behavioral, and financial wellness.
- Serve as central liaison between Talents and MultiChoice around attendance at events, press interviews, photo shoots, travel etc.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Content teams for providing platforms to the Talent in building and strengthening brand equity.
- Create, maintain and action extensive and active database of Talents including key information, personal information etc. (mobile numbers, email addresses, Social media page handles).
- Provide insight on Talents’ individual profiling and categorization into tiers to guide the organization in identifying the right brand fit for Multichoice.
- Ensure 100% of Talents’ participation and presence at MultiChoice events and that their welfare and hospitality are adequately catered for.
- Ensure no media show stoppers with identified Talents and promote healthy relationships.
- Ensure to be available and responsive to Talents’ queries and requests as it concerns the MultiChoice brand.
- Develop and communicate information designed to keep the public informed of talent programs and milestone accomplishments.
- Leverage new and existing relationships to maximize brand and Talent exposure through all approved communication channels.
- Co-create and deliver Social Media campaigns targeted at promoting Talents & the MultiChoice brand objectives.
- Develop and ensure swift deployment of messaging materials, launch plans, and statements, for traditional and social media channels to Talent as and when required.
- Monitor and oversee the fulfillment of contract terms for Talents.
Qualifications And Requirements For MultiChoice Group Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of Marketing / Media experience.
- Behavioral Competencies
- PR and Event Planning
- Relationship Management
- Brand Management
- Project Management
- Business Awareness.
- Problem Solving
- Persuading & Influencing
- Professional Maturity
- Result Orientation
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Planning & Organizing
- Ideas Generation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online