MTN Recruitment for Analyst, BI and Reporting – Commercial (Apply Here). MTN Nigeria is now recruiting to fill the position of Analyst, BI and Reporting. See how to apply below and the requirements.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, BI and Reporting – Commercial
Job Identification: 1889
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager BI and Analytics
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Gather and prioritize analytics demands from various functions in MoMo PSB and project manage delivery against demand
- Borrow BI & Analytics capability from the group and localize to provide effective analytics solutions to MoMo PSB
- Work closely with product, technology and operations teams to drive complex data and trend analysis
- Benchmark and measure the performance of various business operations projects
- Extract data & build dashboards, combining data from multiple sources to turn raw data into actionable insights
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing, and product teams
- Provide support to functional teams for web/platform analytics across reporting, maintenance, and integration of data sources.
- Provide prompt resolution of BI systems issues related to the integration of peripheral systems and ensure high levels of BI availability through support functions and in-depth testing
- Generate fortnightly, monthly, and quarterly reports to uncover learnings and insights to guide future business improvement processes
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards, and performance metrics support that support key business decisions
- Work collaboratively with other specialists in the BI & Analytics team for the ETL lifecycle
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve functional performance
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company
- Ensure availability and integrity of customer data (usage, behavior, ARPU, etc. by geography and product) and solve intelligence and information problems and provide insight from incomplete information
- Provide and articulate understanding of secondary data sources and knowledge of interoperability of data sources
- Escalate unsolvable issues to Manager BI & Analytics in a timeous manner.
Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants should possess the following:
- First Degree / Diploma in Data Analytics or related field
- Post Graduate degree in a similar or related field is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 Years’ experience including:
- Experience in Fintech, Banking or Telecom is preferred
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding emerging markets is preferred
- Experience in data analysis and management, business performance management and BI within the Fintech industry
- Knowledge of modern Big Data platforms and Open-Source solutions to database, data analysis, and data management
- Deep knowledge and experience in data reporting/visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Deep knowledge and experience in data analytics tools (SQL, Python, SAS, etc.)
- Experience working across global locations/regions and have a grasp of political, social, infrastructure and integrity challenges.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline For Application
23rd January 2023; 23:59.