Mondelez International Recruitment For An Operator – HOW TO APPLY. Applications are now open for Mondelez International Recruitment for Operator. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita, and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Claret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operator
Job Requisition ID: R-73862
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time, Regular
Description Of the Job
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International? Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- You independently operate and maintain at least one process, equipment or system following autonomous maintenance (AM) standards and use your technical skills to improve line and/or system performance to meet business needs.
Job Roles And Responsibilities
- You are a key ingredient in changing how the world snacks. With coaching, you will operate and maintain equipment to deliver on our safety, quality, cost, delivery, sustainability and morale targets.
- You will use execute all standard work processes on your equipment using AM (autonomous maintenance) and PM (progressive maintenance) standards and ensure that safety processes are observed and that quality assurance activities are performed.
- You will understand the losses in their area and equipment and report them.
More About this Role
- Education / Certifications: NABTEB, CITY & GUILD, OND.
- Job-specific requirements: 1 year.
What You Will Bring:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Operating machines with coaching.
- Safety and quality standards for operating machines.
- Reading and writing, and fluently conversant in the language of communication as appropriate to the site.
- Collaborating well in a diverse work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply