Mondelez International LLC Recruitment For Revenue Planner – Apply Here. Mondelez International is now recruiting for the position of Revenue Planner. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Planner
Job Requisition ID: R-72889
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Recommended for you – Orange Group Recruitment for Sales Supervisor – How To Apply
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International? Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride. You support category planning teams by translating category plans for sales team execution.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Work with the category team to determine optimal portfolio assortment and high revenues activities.
- Support with the formulation of customer plans and subsequent monitoring
- Coordinate and manage the commercial set-up of sales activation.
- Prepare customer solutions (e.g. Tailor-made activations, events) in cooperation with the Customer Activation team.
- Evaluate the execution of activities vs the plan – drivers, implementation of learning into further activations.
- Provide customer, channel and trade expertise and recommendations in the launch of new products.
- Validate Launch Support Fees and track performance and complete reconciliation as required.
More About this Role
The ideal candidate should possess:
- University Degree.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in FMCG (in trade marketing, category planning or marketing).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines.
- High ethical standards and level of integrity.
- Problem-solving, analytical and conceptual skills.
- High-level appreciation of MS Office skills (Excel, PPT etc).
What You Will Bring:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Organizing and prioritizing skills
- Having an open mind and driving for results
- Customer and category knowledge a distinct advantage
- Finding new and innovative solutions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply