Megawatts Nigeria Ltd. Recruitment For Data Entry Officer – Apply Here. Megawatts Nigeria is now inviting applications to fill the position of Data Entry Officer. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Megawatts Nigeria Limited is an infrastructure solutions provider. We offer Mechanical, Electrical and Piping solutions for construction, oil & gas sectors, infrastructure and industrial projects. Our pride lies in the provision of innovative engineering services using the latest technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a well-detailed and meticulous Data Entry Officer. The Data Entry Officer will be responsible for maintaining a database by entering information on every item that comes in and goes out of the store.
- She will also be responsible for coding information, troubleshooting processing errors, and achieving the company’s goals by completing the necessary tasks required.
- They are also in charge of adhering to data integrity and security policies, printing and scanning files, and producing reports.
Roles And Responsibilities
- The data entry officer is responsible for entering the purchase orders, stocks received, and stocks gave, managing the stock levels, and making sure it correlates with other records.
- she is also involved in maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- To maintain a record of receipts as well as the issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- To be involved in the reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- Maintains database by entering new and updated information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establish entry priorities.
- Process account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- She is to work closely with designated staff who are responsible for preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, etc..
- She is responsible for recording quotes from the suppliers as well.
- She makes sure to register surplus or obsolete stock.
Requirements and Qualifications
Interested persons should possess the following:
- OND / HND in Business related to Accounting, Statistics, and Computer Studies
- 2 years experience in data entry or a related role
- Data-driven, good analytical and excel skill
- She should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- She should be able to enjoy clerical and administrative work with good numeric skills.
- She should pay strong attention to detail.
- He/she should have the desire to learn every detail related to the inventory business and should have the passion to reach out for promotional opportunities.
- Ability to demonstrate collaborative work style, and strong leadership skills and should have the ability to take proper decisions and action whenever any difficult situation arises.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply
Note: This role is open to females only, for Gender balance
6th March 2023.