Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment For Biomed Technician – Apply Here. Medecins Sans Frontieres is now recruiting to fill the position of Biomed Technician. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Biomed Technician
See also – Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Credit Controller – HOW TO APPLY
- Performing and carrying out, all necessary complex / advanced installation, maintenance and repair of MSF biomedical equipment. And ensuring that as few items are out of service at any time. This includes the following tasks:
- Organizing and participating in the installation of biomedical equipment.
- Following the schedule and carrying out preventive and curative maintenance works for the equipment according to the MSF and/or manufacturer’s protocols, manuals, and recommendations and ensuring that cleaning and simple maintenance are properly carried out by medical staff.
- Reporting any issues or problems on biomed equipment to his/her supervisor and proposing solutions (training of staff on a device, operating procedures, etc.). If maintenance work requires further assistance, documentation, or additional tools, this shall be requested from and provided by his/her supervisor.
- Participating in organizing user training where required.
- Managing the stock of consumable items, filling in the stock cards, carrying out physical stock inventories, executing orders necessary for renewing stock, and avoiding any shortage.
- Responsible for the equipment and tools (including extinguishers), checking they are correctly and safely used, maintaining, and renewing them when necessary and keeping the inventory updated.
- Documentation of all work orders, and preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Management of a centralized workshop with necessary tools.
- Inventory and stock management.
- Regular and timely update of activities on the MEMO server.
- Basic user maintenance training.
- Collaborate with the medical team and advise on technical areas for Biomed-related programs implementation or adjustments. It is also expected to be giving a regular updates on activities to line managers and share concerns.
- Keeping the working area clean and tidy.
- Ensuring that all record sheets and books related to maintenance are always complete (including date of intervention, replaced parts, problems, and solutions). And preparing needed reports before and after any repair or required maintenance.
- This position will be based in Kano and the prospective candidate will oversee all Biomed activities for the MSF-supported programs. Specific responsibilities will be based on the supported facilities program and available equipment. In general, this would be the planning and execution of all Biomed-related activities in line with MSF principles and standards.
- Some underlining tasks will include:
- Planning and executing periodic equipment maintenance.
- Troubleshooting and repair of equipment.
- Perform any other duties as may be required by the line manager.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents in a ZIP folder: CV, Qualifications, Certificates, any other important document, and a Cover Letter with your Contact details to: email@example.com using “Biomed Technician” as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply
10th March 2023.
You may also like – Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment For Human Resource Professional – Apply Here
Be the first to comment