MacTay Consulting Recruitment For Quality Assurance Specialist – Apply Here. MacTay Consulting is now recruiting for the position of Quality Assurance Specialist. See how to apply in the article below and the requirements.
MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firms in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organizations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Report: Contact Centre Manager
- Quality Assurance Specialist responsibilities include developing quality standards, evaluating calls, design of call scripts/surveys, and identifying issues with the products or services.
- Ensure that standards and safety regulations are observed
- Address and discuss issues and proposed solutions with superiors
- Document quality assurance activities and create audit reports
- Handle daily team briefing and product pieces of training
- Develop performance improvement activities to improve team/agent performance
- Ensure adherence to policies & processes in the Contact Centre etc.
- Performance report of Weekly/Monthly achieved to line Manager
- Make recommendations for improvement
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests
Requirements And Qualifications
Applicants should possess the following:
- BSC / HND in any degree
- Minimum of 4 year of Customer Service Experience
- Customer Centric Orientation
- Excellent multitasking, time management and leadership skills.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a Quality specialist role
- Knowledgeable of Call Centre KPIs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Excel
- Good team player
- Good Analytical skill
N250,000 net and other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the job role and preferred location as the subject of the mail.
24th January 2023.