MacTay Consulting Recruitment For Health, Safety, And Environment (HSE) Officer. MacTay Consulting is now inviting applications for the position of Health, Safety, and Environment officer. See the application procedures below and the requirements.
MacTay Consulting – Our client in the Manufacturing Sector is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Officer
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
See also – Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment For Education Specialist – Apply Here
Roles And Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will provide support in all Health and Safety functions within the recycling unit of the organization.
- You will provide support to factory HODs, supervisors, and factory staff to develop and execute health and safety plans that ensure that there is a prevalent culture of Health and Safety within the factories and the organization as a whole.
In addition, this role will require you to do the following within the Recycling Unit:
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Evaluate the workplace environment and develop safety-management policies that identify and define the safety responsibilities of all employees.
- Enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
- Advise on suitable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for employees.
- Advise on various areas, e.g. fire regulations, hazardous substances, noise, safeguarding machinery and occupational diseases.
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Analyzing/monitoring trends regarding incidents, inspections, audits, and corrective measures while also keeping the management team informed.
- Organize regular talks & Lead in-house training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Conduct induction for all visitors, employees at the recycling unit and other outstations and new employees.
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations.
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- Revise and update all existing safety policies in line with required safety standards.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
- Prepare reports on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Requirements And qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
N100,000 monthly (net).
Recommended for you – International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Recruitment for Administrative Technician – Apply Here
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
15th February 2023.
Be the first to comment