James Hope University (JHU) Recruitment For Finance Manager – Apply Here. James Hope University is now recruiting to fill the position of Finance manager. See application procedures below and the requirements.
James Hope College is a private world class residential co-educational secondary school in the tranquil area of Agbor, Delta State which offers a combination of British and Nigerian curricula. James Hope College Foundation is a brainchild of the Jim Ovia Foundation, which is centered on providing world-class education at a subsidized rate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
About the Job
- The Finance Manager is responsible for managing the operational financial administration within the University and its departments and ensuring that they follow all University financial controls throughout.
- He/She will be the main source of advice within the Faculty concerning the University’s financial regulations and procedures and will ensure that all financial transactions are in line with these regulations and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting with the preparation of operating budgets, financial statements, and reports.
- Responsibility for reviewing all processes as regards fees collections.
- Processing requisition and other business forms, checking account balances, and approving purchases.
- Updating financial spreadsheets and reports with the latest available data.
- Reviewing existing financial policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Payroll administration, preparation of payslips, pension and tax remittance procedures.
- Keeping records and documenting financial processes.
- Advising other departments on best practices related to fiscal procedures.
- Managing account records, issuing invoices, and handling payments.
- Collaborating with internal departments to reconcile any accounting discrepancies.
- Analyzing financial data and assisting with audits, reviews, and tax preparations.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
- 8-10 years working experience.
- ICAN or ACCA – added advantage
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Superb organizational and time-management skills.
- Upholds sound work ethics and is highly disciplined
- Able to work with minimal supervision, independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of accounting standards, fiscal procedures, and applicable tax codes.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
You may also like – United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Financial Accounts Officer 2 – Apply Now