Interswitch Group Recruitment For Finance Control Officer – Apply Here. The Interswitch Group is now inviting applications for the position of Finance Control Officer. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organizations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Control Officer
Employment type: Permanent
Department: Risk Management Group
Read more – Yobe State University Recruitment For University Librarian – Apply Here
- Plan and conduct business operations and financial control; to provide reasonable assurance on the adequacy of Interswitch internal control environment.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Participate in the planning of a risk-based annual Internal plan covering operational and financial areas of Interswitch business
- Plan and conduct financial control via evaluation of Interswitch operations, policies, processes, financial, compliance and associated risks
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes, based on control outcomes, to minimize risks
- Prepare quality reports of Internal control findings and recommendations
- Evaluate weaknesses and inefficiencies in both manual and automated financial processes
- Examine financial statements to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and compliance with applicable standards and regulations
- Conduct follow-up review to ensure remediation of control findings and recommendations
- Prepare periodic progress report vis-à-vis the annual Internal Control plan and/or investigations during departmental meetings
- Prepare Adhoc, monthly and quarterly Internal Control reports to Group Chief Risk Officer, Group Managing Director and Audit Risk Committee
- Conduct continuous research on internal control leading practices and apply such knowledge in the improvement of Interswitch control environment.
- Assess financial operations and make best-practices recommendations to Management
- Develop periodic reports on the status of the annual Internal Control plan, as it relates to the operation and Financial Control
- Perform reviews related to investigation as directed by Team Lead, Operations & Financial Control and/or Head, Internal Control
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and Interswitch policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- CISA, CFE, CIA, ACCA, and ACA are highly desirable and an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of banking/financial business operations and risk-based auditing attained through at least 3-5 years of progressive work experience with a focus on operational and financial audits
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem-solving, and timely problem escalation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and able to quickly grasp the big picture.
- Excellent understanding of the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and IFRS including the ability to fully comply with both standards
- Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Recommended – Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment For Analyst – Trade Operations – Apply Here
4th March 2023.
Be the first to comment