International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment For Store Attendant – Apply Here. Applications are now open for the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment For Store Attendant. See how to apply below and the requirements.
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food-secure future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Attendant
Job Ref: STS2023-003
Duration: 6 months renewable
Recruitment Type: STS- National (6-month renewable contract)
You may also like – PZ Cussons Recruitment For Indirect Procurement Manager – Apply Here
- Identify customer needs and make provisions for them.
- Maintain general cleanliness of the shop and ensure that items are presented in an appealing manner.
- Raise requisition to replenish the shop with new items.
- General control of inventory.
- Ensure compliance with general procedures of shop management.
- General safety and security of the shop must be given high priority.
- Perform home delivery service using a motorbike.
- A warm welcome to customers and engaging in conversation will help to promote the sales and trust of the customers.
- Display Merchandise/items received from the main stores on the shelves in a well-organized manner.
- Assist customers in locating the items needed
- Advise customers when the need arises for item usage if they are not familiar with them.
- Assist customers in packing their goods up to the exit point or even to the car park.
- Perform any other job-related task as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Requirements And Qualifications
Applicants should possess the following:
- O’level with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience performing a similar role in a well-structured environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good communication skills (writing, reading, and speaking).
- Have the ability to use Oracle Applications.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to use basic Microsoft software (word, excel, PowerPoint).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
6th February 2023.
- Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching a detailed cover letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format
- The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
- IITA is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce, particularly welcoming applications from women.
- While all applications will be acknowledged, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.