International Breweries Recruitment for Packaging Process Artisan – Apply Here. Applications for international breweries’ recruitment of packaging process artisans are now open. See how to Apply below, and the requirements.
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona, and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Process Artisan
Job Requisition ID: 30035864
Location: Port Harcourt Brewery, Rivers
Job type: Full time
- The key purpose of this role is to maintain equipment, ensure reliable performance to standard through inspections and provide corrective actions to restore equipment back to its inherent condition
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Manage Machines According To VPO Principles And Standards
- Achievement Drive (Improvement, Do Better Than Standard Or What Was Done Previously, Be The Best).
- Key Function Is To Carry Out Repairs / Maintenance
- A Logical, Analytical Problem Solver Who Can Operate In An Unstructured Environment.
- A Team Player (Prepared To Communicate, Listen And Assist).
- Initiative And Energy.
- Plan And Prepare Job
Requirements And Qualifications
Applicants should kindly possess the following:
- Minimum of HND / B.Eng or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year as Process or Maintenance Artisan on high-speed packing lines
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
- 2-3 Years experience in Brewing / FMCG environment
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications i.e. (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Roles, Skills, and attributes required:
- Comply With Safe, Health And Environmental Procedures And Legislation.
- Maintain Safety And Housekeeping Standards
- Safe Maintenance Practices Audited.
- Adherence To PPE Policies.
- Maintenance Tools Are In Good Working Order
- Identification Of Unsafe Practices Through Sio’s.
- Safety Inspections were conducted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
23rd January 2023.
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.