International Breweries Plc Recruitment for Brewing Instrument Technician – Apply Here. International Breweries is now recruiting for the position of Brewing Instrument Technician. See how to apply below and the requirements.
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brewing Instrument Technician
Job Identification: 30045806
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
- The key purpose of this role is to perform optimization /modifications of process control systems.
- Support the installations of process control systems.
- Maintain, calibrate, repair equipment, optimize brewing plant equipment and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment:
- Comply with safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Continuously improve (optimise) plant, process equipment and systems
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Calibrate instruments
- Work in Teams: Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
- Maintain, calibrate, repair equipment and optimise plant and associated devices:
- Locate plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation / systems
- Plan and prepare the job
- Carry out repairs / maintenance
- Apply the VPO principles and practices:
- All work is carried out using the VPO principles.
Education and Experience:
- Candidates should possess minimum of an OND / HND / B.Sc / B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering or related courses
- 2 years experience in a related role
- Should have good verbal, sight and hearing abilities in order to be able to do the job as prescribed.
Key Attributes and Competencies:
- The main role is to apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process performance.
- Initiative and energy.
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
- Manage a process area according to VPO principles and standards
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment.
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
6th July, 2023.