International Breweries Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023/2024 – Apply Here. International Breweries is now inviting applications for the Graduate Management Trainee Program. See how to apply below and the requirements.
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona, and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Management Trainee Program
Location: International Breweries Head Office
See also – Interswitch Group Recruitment For Treasury Officer – HOW TO APPLY
- We look for people interested in multifunctional careers and have the willingness to develop new skill sets and capabilities throughout their careers.
GMTs should expect the following during their first 12 Months
- 3–4-month rotations, with each experience aligned to our three strategic pillars.
- Ideally in Marketing, Sales or Tech, and Supply / Logistics Projects within these rotations that expand knowledge and work on actual business challenges in each of these core functions.
- Formal mentoring & access to unique zone L&D curricula
- Unique exposure opportunities with senior leaders
- Career tracking by zone People Continuity and Talent Management teams
- Placement in a front-line position upon completion of the program (openness to ambiguous career track)
- Cheers! Festival (Global Induction) where GMTs will hear about our company strategy firsthand from our most senior leaders, and network with peers.
- Access to global GMT alumni database.
- Potential for experiences in different locations across zone (mobility within zone required)
Requirements and Qualifications
- By Program start, completed or in final year of a Bachelor’s Degree (STEM discipline preferred); and/or
- Studying toward Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigeria citizens)
- Proficiency in English
- Full mobility. Go where the opportunity is. Mobility broadens potential opportunities – candidates should be open to working and living in various locations
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which the application is being submitted
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Recommended – U.S. Embassy Recruitment for Information Management Assistant – Apply Here
- International Breweries Plc is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in line with the International Breweries Plc employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
Be the first to comment