Hudson Mining Ltd. Recruitment For Logistics Manager – Apply Here. Hudson Mining Limited is now recruiting for the position of Logistics Manager. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Hudson Mining Limited has endeavored to build a comprehensive platform integrating mine assets acquisition, exploration, mining, processing, refinery, trading and global sourcing and importing for various minor minerals, new energy minerals and other non-ferrous minerals since its establishment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Locations: Ilorin – Kwara and Jos – Plateau
Employment Type: Full-time
You may also like – SPIE Oil And Gas Services Recruitment For Mechanical Foreman – Apply Here
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Selecting carriers and negotiating contracts and rates.
- Planning and monitoring inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervising logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Working with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluating budgets and expenditures.
- Updating and evaluating metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensuring all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
- Organizing warehouse, labeling goods, plotting routes, and processing shipments.
- Responding to any issues or complaints.
- Researching ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
Requirements And Qualifications
Applicants should kindly possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the mining/logistics industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar and composition.
- Ability to work well with others & independently.
- Proven time management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Extended hours and shift work may be required from time to time.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work well under pressure during high (peak) workloads and balancing conflicting demands of high volume versus the quality of results.
- Candidates must be proficient in using various types of computer software (Word, Excel. PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Travel to other Site locations or client locations may be required from time to
N100,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended for you – Oando Recruitment For Corporate Development Manager, Mining And Infrastructure – HOW TO APPLY
10th February 2023.
Be the first to comment