Hobark International Ltd. Recruitment For Business Development Manager. Hobark International is now recruiting for the position of Business Developing Manager. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
you may also like – First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Portfolio Manager – Apply Here
- Develop the BD and client relationship management strategy for the organization and take responsibility for driving the execution of the strategy.
- Coordinate the business development team and relationship management activities to achieve new business in line with the Company’s overall strategy.
- Responsible for preparing bids and tenders.
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal as required.
Requirements And Qualifications
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, PPT & Essential.
- Action orientation & persuasiveness.
- Customer orientation.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in high-level business development network in the oil and gas industry.
- Excellent project management discipline.
- Strong Sales skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply