Green Africa Airways Ltd. Recruitment For Cargo Assistant – Apply Here. Green Africa Airways Limited is now inviting applications for Cargo Assistant. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Green Africa Airways Limited is a valued airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable, and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cargo Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Function: Airport Services
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Workplace Type: Onsite
You may also like – Unilever Nigeria Recruitment For Field Sales Officer – How To Apply
- Reconciling cargo weight
- Ensuring all cargo items and baggage are within the permitted maximum
- Actively participating in monthly cargo reconciliation with the cargo GSA
- Ensuring all goods are properly organized into appropriate shipping categories.
- Providing timely and adequate cargo advice to the Turnaround Coordinators
- Responsible for record keeping of daily cargo uplift
Requirements And Qualifications
Applicants should possess the following:
- Minimum of Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE)
- At least 1-year cargo handling experience
- Professional Certificate in cargo skills and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You may also like – British Council Recruitment For Information Records And Data Manager – Apply Here
Be the first to comment