FCMB Recruitment For Personal Assistant to the C.E.O – How To Apply. First city Monument Bank (FCMB) limited is now recruiting for a personal assistant to the CEO. See application procedures below and requirements.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Limited is a member of FCMB Group Plc, which is one of the leading financial services institutions in Nigeria with subsidiaries that are market leaders in their respective segments. Having successfully transformed to a retail and commercial banking-led group, FCMB expects to continue to distinguish itself by delivering exceptional services, while enhancing the growth and achievement of the personal and business aspirations of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the C.E.O
recommended for you – Apply For Procurement Officer At British High Commission (BHC)
Requirements And Qualifications
Interested Candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s or HND with a Social Science background and an interest in national and global issues.
- 3 – 4 years of proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply