ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Pharmacy) 2022/2023 – Apply Here. ExxonMobil is now inviting applications for the Graduate Internship program (Pharmacy). See how to apply and the requirements below.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Title: Graduate Internship (Pharmacy)
Location: Lagos Clinic Pharmacy, Lagos
Job Segment: Sustainability, Energy
About the Programme
- We are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Medicine and Occupational Health (MOH) Department.
- This opportunity presents hands-on learning experiences from renowned experts in different career fields in our world-class organization.
- You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting dispensing of medications with counseling and appropriate pharmaceutical care.
- Also, support medication stock management processes in the pharmacy as required.
- Dispensing of medications and Pharmaceutical care
- Pharmacy documentations.
You may also like – Apply For IT Operations Officer at the United Nations World Food Programme
Requirements For ExxonMobil Graduate Internship
- Applicants to this program must be Nigerians with Degree in Pharmacy
- Must have registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (Full registration as applicable)
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2.1) no earlier than 2018
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2020
Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
- Hospital/Community Pharmacy experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Computer skills
- Good team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You may also like – OPEC Fund’s Young Professional Development Program 2023 – Apply Here