Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment for Tax And Regulatory Services – HOW TO APPLY. Deloitte Nigeria is now recruiting to fill the position of Tax and Regulatory Services. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises, and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial, and government and public services.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax & Regulatory Services – Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure timely provision of periodic financial reports for decision-making.
- Monitor expenditures and spending, and ensure they are in line with the budget.
- Monitor collection and ensure agreed payment terms are complied with by the engagement team and provide a weekly report on debtors’ collection.
- Ensure that the WIP balances on ledgers are accurately reported on a weekly basis.
- Maintain a daily tracker of all revenue and pipeline opportunities for all service lines.
- Provide timely financial reports, as required, and resolve finance/accounts-related matters for the Business Unit by working collaboratively with the firm’s Finance department.
- Plan and work with the Business Unit Leadership to develop/review the short-medium and long-term strategy.
- Monitor strategy implementation across the Unit and report progress.
- Organize periodic meetings to discuss progress reports with responsible owners.
- Follow up on action plans with unit champions and provide timely updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Perform other official tasks related to receivables management, risk, and other areas as may be assigned.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (B.Sc., B.A., HND, etc.) in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or any related discipline; with a minimum of a Second Class Lower/Lower Credit.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a similar role.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Certification such as ACA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP and/or similar applications will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint for presentations.
- Possess basic accounting, excellent communication, and presentation skills.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements.
- Be analytical and possess effective decision-making skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply