Dangote Group Recruitment For Assistant Procurement Manager – How to apply. Dangote Group is now recruiting to fill the position of Assistant Procurement Manager. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Procurement Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
You may also like – Palmpay Limited Recruitment For Learning and Development Supervisor – Apply Here
- The ideal candidate is responsible for assisting the procurement manager with all related requests and specific local requests.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports of new requests, progress requests and completed requests.Competence Requirements
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
Requirements And Qualifications
Applicants should possess the following:
- First Degree in Accounting or any other related Social Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or relevant body is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
17th February 2023.