CWAY Nigeria Recruitment For Customer Service Representative – Apply Here. CWAY Nigeria is now recruiting to fill the position of Customer Service Representative. See how to apply below and the requirements.
CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and beverage company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high-quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after its establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in the manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles And Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call-handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure the resolution
Requirements and skills
- Candidates should possess an NCE qualification with 0 – 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
13th February 2023.