CWAY Limited Recruitment For Marketing Specialist – Apply Below. CWAY is now inviting applications for the position of marketing specialist. Check below for application procedures and requirements.
CWAY is a well-known brand in the Food and beverage industry that specializes in the production and sales of premium drinking water. CWAY is a well-known brand that specializes in the production and sale of premium drinking water for every family in Nigeria.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
You may also like – MTN Recruitment for Analyst, BI and Reporting – Commercial (Apply Here)
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
Requirements and skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist or similar role
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
N50,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
30th January 2023.