Confederation of African Football Recruitment For Services Officer – Apply Here. The Confederation of African Football is now inviting applications to fill the position of Services officer. See how to apply below and the requirements.
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions and offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women’s competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Services Officer
Location: Cairo, Egypt (CAF Headquarters)
SEE ALSO – British Council Recruitment For Information Records And Data Manager – Apply Here
- Do you believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a Services Officer.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS).
- Enter purchase details (vendor information, invoices, and pricing) into internal databases.
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed.
- Coordinate regular inventory audits.
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments).
- Oversee the storage of products, especially of fragile items.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to travel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in English and Arabic language both written and spoken; command of French language is a plus.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Motivation Letters, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters) in English to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
5th March 2023.
RECOMMENDED – Coca-Cola Company Recruitment For Innovation Marketing Manager – Nutrition [Apply Here]
- Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin color, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
- Only direct applications that meet all the required criteria will receive consideration.
Be the first to comment