Concordia University Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/2023 – Apply Here. Applications for the Concordia University Undergraduate scholarship program for international Students are now open. See how to apply below and the requirements.
The Concordia University Irvine is awarding total tuition fees to high-achieving candidates for 2023/2024. The university provides many opportunities to integrate into college life, whether in ministry, music, clubs, theatre, leadership, athletics, or many other activities.
Concordia University, is a next-generation university, continually reimagining the future of higher education. Located in the vibrant and multicultural city of Montreal, Concordia is the top-ranked university in North America founded within the last 50 years and annually registers some 51,000 students through its innovative approach to experiential learning and cross-functional research.
you may also like – EU-ECOWAS Scholarships Programme for Sustainable Energy 2023
Benefits of Concordia University Undergraduate Scholarship
- Concordia University’s institutional aid must go towards institutional charges, such as tuition, fees, university housing, and meal plans.
- It does not cover university class fees, fines, etc. Academic and Athletic Scholarships and Department Awards, including need-based aid, are known as Concordia institutional aid.
Requirements for Concordia University Undergraduate Scholarship
Below are the requirements for The scholarship program.
- Applicants must take admission into the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Applicants must have a 3.9 GPA, SAT of 1370 (Evidence-based Reading and Writing plus Math), or 30 ACT
- Applicants must have high school certificates with good academic records.
- Applicants must have TOEFL 79(IBT) /IELTS above 6.5
Closing Date For Application
February 9th, 2023.
Recommended for you – DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Program for Ph.D. Students 2023
How to Apply
Interested persons should kindly CLICK HERE to apply successfully.