Coca-Cola Company Recruitment For Supply Chain And Technical Innovations Manager – Apply Here. Coca-Cola Company is now recruiting for a Supply Chain and Technical Innovations Manager. See how to apply below and the requirements.
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company, you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain & Technical Innovations Manager – West, Islands & Middle Africa
Job Requisition ID: R-82578
Travel Required: 26% – 50%
What you will do for us:
- Supply Chain & Innovations (SC&I) manager manages new product & packaging innovation, supplier development and implementation of Integrated End to End (E2E) business planning initiatives with system partners such as Next Generation Sales & Operational Planning (NG&SOP), Network optimization & Digitization of Coca Cola System Supply Chain (CCS SC) and wider Enterprise Ecosystem.
- Leads the development and implementation of strategic and Supply Chain operational guidelines to drive profitable volume growth by building/improving Bottler supply Chain & innovation processes (current and new) to become the lowest cost producer and achieve agreed-upon productivity benchmarks (e.g., yields, line utilization, customer service levels etc.) Leverages Global Benchmarking and Enterprise-Wide Initiatives (EWI) & Productivity program & collaborate with system partners to develop and execute a robust Productivity Initiatives projects pipeline.
- Coordinates development of Supply chain capacity & capability and infrastructural investments outlook to meet the Franchise business Long Range Planning (LRP) growth plans; develops project plans for capacity expansion projects and commercialization on innovation while building technical and process capabilities within the bottling plants.
- Collaborates with plant/bottler management to ensure that the E2E Supply Chain system collaboration routines between system stakeholders e.g.(Bottler, Commercial Product Services (CPS) , Research & Development (R&D) and The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC /KO) ‘s Franchise Frontline & Project Managers to meets the objectives specified under the A.F.R.I.C.A. W.I.N.S strategy
- Champions Governance frameworks like Common Innovations Framework (CIF) & Stock Keeping Units (SKU) rationalization process, (Killing of Zombies/ Discontinuation of low-performing sku) whilst ensuring adherence to the governance framework by project teams.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Supply Chain & Food Science, Chemical Engineering, or similar Qualification.
- Experience: 5 -10 Years of relevant work experience
- Supply Chain Management,
- New product & Process Development,
- Risk Management,
- Product Quality,
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods,
- Supply Strategies,
- Food Manufacturing.
- Analytical Skills.
- Project Management,
- Continuous Improvement,
- Manufacturing Process,
- People Management,
- Thought Leadership,
- English and Portuguese
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
16th February 2023.